100 Classic Hikes Utah: National Parks and Monuments / National Wilderness and Recreation Areas / St

100 Classic Hikes Utah: National Parks and Monuments / National Wilderness and Recreation Areas / St

B. inggris buatin format perkenalan dalam bahasa inggris​

buatin format perkenalan dalam bahasa inggris​

Jawaban:

hello friends now im going to introduce myself first my name is ....... or you can call me (nama panggilan) and my hobby is ....... and nice too meet you

Penjelasan:

Good morning all.

On this occasion, allow me to make an introduction to who I am. My name is Riki Satria. I am the first of three children. I was born in Bekasi, Juli 14th 1990. Currently, I live in Jalan Kebon Waru number 33, Tangerang, South Jakarta.

Speaking of a hobby, music is one of my hobbies. I can play the guitar since 4th grade and now I have created 4 songs. I have a dream to make a band and will share a stage with Coldplay. Hopefully, my dream can come true.

I have 2 siblings who are still in elementary school, Nini and Nina, they’re twins. My father works for a prominent contractor company and my mother works in the hospital. I guess that’s all I can say about this introduction. Thank you very much for your attention.

jadikan jawaban tercerdas yaaa^..^

[answer.2.content]